MY THOUGHTS on 5 TIPS from MY FITNESS PAL
I went ahead and got it started because I wanted to share some tips today from an article/posting I read related to my journey of getting healthy. Below is the link to the article I read from My Fitness Pal and shared my own personal thoughts related to the article.
http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/ok-gained-weight-5-tips-will-get-back-track/?utm_source=mfp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MFP_Newsletter_Main_20180409_ad1&os_ehash=55@sfmc:16759279
I like 4 out of 5 of these suggestions. Not necessarily a fan of hooking up with a pro. lol But the rest are definitely true!
http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/ok-gained-weight-5-tips-will-get-back-track/?utm_source=mfp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MFP_Newsletter_Main_20180409_ad1&os_ehash=55@sfmc:16759279
I like 4 out of 5 of these suggestions. Not necessarily a fan of hooking up with a pro. lol But the rest are definitely true!
1. Start now and start small has been a motto of mine from the
beginning on this process. #smallgoals = #biggoals. I think part of my failure
in the past has been only looking at the big goal and is so easy to have
negative thoughts because usually the big goal is big. So definitely think
small!
2. I LOVE the lose guilt because we are our worse enemy. We have
to get past the guilt to even be able to make progress. No one is perfect and
we aren't ever going to be perfect so mistakes happen so get past it.
3. The pro one.... depends what kind of pro you are talking
about. It is not for everyone for sure. Now I did reach out to a pro if you
consider the doctor/nurse practioner a pro. lol But as far as a pro like from a
gym that wasn't for me. That is where my friends came in to play.
4. Making a meal plan has been important for me even if it is
not concrete and just in my head. I tend to stick with the plan. When I don't
have a plan is when I find myself straying or not behaving which in turn takes
me back to guilt and wanting to give up. So I strongly encourage this. Along
with this idea is where I would suggest using My Fitness Pal app to help keep
track of food, drinks, etc. which is a true eye opener. It is so easy to use
and has just about every food joint in the app with just about every
store/style/brand you can think of.
5. Oh me, this has been huge for me! The funny part is I reach
out to my friends for different reasons. Some are the food experts. Some are
the workout experts. Some are the emotional experts. You get my drift. I lean
on different ones for different reasons. No war is won with just 1 fighter. It
takes an army and I consider all my friends my own personal army.
#smallgoals = #biggoals #gettinghealthy #weightloss #smartchoices
Comments
Post a Comment