I want to take a minute again to share some great advice. I'm sharing this from my doctor's office, Alliance Health Care here in Murray. I want to share things that I have tried and worked for me on this crazy journey of getting healthy. So this email that I got today from them has been proven by me to be very beneficial on my journey. In the beginning one the changes I immediately did was to quit buying or limit as much as possible processed foods. So I started making choices from the produce section and directly from the meat counter at Kroger. Some of my favorites that I get in the produce section are strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and mushrooms. I also get apples, oranges, and melons. However, the grapes and the mushrooms are a couple of my go to favorites as they are little in calories but seem to be very filling for me. From the meat counter my favorites are shrimp, salmon, and chicken. Again all of these are filling and good on the calories. So take heed that cutting out as much of the processing as you can is extremely beneficial on multiple levels for your health.
#gettinghealthy #smallgoals reaches #biggoals #believe #nevergiveup #eatinghealthy
Weight Loss Tip of the Day:
Eat Whole Foods
Foods that are minimally processed and as close to their original form as possible are much better for you! When deciding what to eat or grocery shopping, look for whole foods: fruits and vegetables, lean protein, nuts and seeds, and whole grains. Shopping the perimeter of the grocery store is usually a good rule of thumb and will help you stay away from all of the pre-packaged, processed items. If you do buy pre-packaged, look for the labels that have the least ingredients listed.
|
|
If you're ready to lose weight, we can help! Our weight loss programs are fast, safe, effective, and they're customized based on your specific needs. Shanna, our nurse practitioner, will guide you the entire way with a sustainable plan to help you lose weight and keep it off for good.
Give us a call at 270.753.6100 to set up your appointment with Shanna and get started on your weight loss journey today!
|
|
|
|
Comments
Post a Comment